Is a quality 57″ two-piece ash cue with stainless joiner.
- We now have 52″ available if requested – 11mm tips only
Tip Choices :
- 11mm screw-on with brass ferrule – Australia/NZ & Most of Europe – (Generic Pub Tip mainly used with 2″ Balls)
- 12 – 13mm glue-on with X-Strength nylon ferrule – USA/Canada – (Most suited for 8 & 9Ball play with 2 & 1/4″ balls used in North America
- 9.5 – 10mm glue-on with brass ferrule – UK/Europe – (Suitable for snooker & pool tournament quality)
Cue Weights :
- 9.5 – 10mm – Medium 18 – 19oz = 11mm / Heavy 19 – 20oz / Light 16.5 – 18oz
- 11mm – Medium 18.5 – 19.5oz = 11mm / Heavy 19.5 – 20oz / Light 17.5 – 18.5oz
- 12 – 13mm – Medium 19 – 20oz = 11mm / Heavy 20+ oz / Light 16.5 – 18.5oz
All pool cue sticks are checked & documented for straightness & weight before being selected & before dispatch.
The design is printed to the highest Australian standards on air -free vinyl which is applied to the butt section of the cue. It is then sealed with a double coat of clear 2-pack.
This is the same durable long-wearing application used on motor vehicles. It stays vibrant & rich, in color for the life of the cue.
Optional Matching Case – You may order a quality cue case that matches the cue. We do this by applying an unsealed, durable latex decal design to the entire front of the case. As stated, this decal is durable, however, it is not sealed so please don’t use thinners, chemicals or alcohol to clean it.[testimonial_view id=”1″]