Q: HOW LONG TILL I GET MY ORDER?
We will complete your cue & have it ready to send within 8 – 16 days from the date of payment. (If timing steps outside this parameter, it’s only by a few days) A general rule of thumb (including Shipping) is to :
- Order 3 – 4 weeks before required, if you’re in Australia (Covid may add another week or so)
- Order 5 – 6 weeks before required, if you’re outside Australia (Covid may add another couple of weeks)
- We will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your contact form. If we have enough information, that contact may be in the form of a quick visual of your design, to speed up the process.
- We attempt to reach an agreed design in as little time as possible but it varies. Some designs can be reached the same day.
- It is worth asking if we have an existing design in our library as process is quicker & therefore cheaper.
- Once approval of a design is reached, a proof is sent with order & payment details. Please check the proof, then if all is OK, you can approve the order with one of our payment options.
- After payment has been made, cues take 8 to 15 days to complete.
Q: HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
Domestic (within Australia) 2 – 5 days (Queensland, NSW & Vic) 4 – 6 days (Sth Aust & Tas) 5 – 10 days (NT & WA) Express Shipping is highly dependent on which State & how central
- International 7 – 14 days (New Zealand) compared to 10 – 21 days (Rest of World)
Q: HOW MUCH DO THE CUES COST?
All of our quotes are in Australian Dollars. Please use 74 – 76% as an approximation for US Dollars /56 – 58% for an approximation for UK Sterling
- Cues in the online store start at AUD134 (with no text added)
- “Add your text” is 20.00
- Adding Cases – a soft canvas cue case is 9.95 & a vinyl hard case is AUD44.50. We can also make a hard cue case made that matches the cue starting at AUD $75
Australian Shipping –
- Shipping is heavily subsidized for Online Shop orders. (Express can be selected in the shop)
- We will always try to include shipping cost in quotes for Custom Design orders. They are charged at Australia Post prices.
- Items are sent via Australia Post Parcel with Tracking. (Express shipping via quote)
International Freight – Items are sent via Pack and Track International. Both Standard & Express are calculated using an Australia Post plugin. PLEASE NOTE: Some countries like the UK, Ireland & the EU have their own import tax. This is separate & will be charged by your own countries customs department. There are no import taxes for the US or Canada.
|Country||Single Cue||Single Cue with Case|
|New Zealand||$30 (Express)||$35 (Express)|
|Asia Pacific / USA / Canada||$49 (Express)||$59 (Express)|
|UK / Europe||$55 (Express)||$65 (Express)|
THE PRODUCT & QUALITY
Q: What type of cues are used (Tip,weight etc)?
Cues are a 57″ two-piece ash with stainless joiner (Ideal for height 165 – 185cm / 5’5″ – 6’1″)
We now have 52″ & 54″ cues with 11mm tips available (please ask) (Ideal for players under 160cm or 5’3″)
Default tip sizes & weights
9.5 – 10mm are generally 19 – 21oz
11mm are generally 19 – 23oz
12 – 13mm are generally 20 – 24oz
Joint Size – Don’t quote me but I think it’s either a 5/16 x 14(Black Collar) or a Radial Pin(Black Collar) – See Chart
Q: What tip size should I choose?
CUE TIP CHOICES
- 12 – 13mm tip – Recommended in the US/Canada because of larger pool balls used (2 & 1/4 inches.) Is a glue-on with an extra strength nylon/poly ferrule. We now also have 13mm screw-on tips with brass ferule
- 11mm tips – Besides US orders, 11mm tips are the most popular simply because they are a generically used size & being screw-on, are easily replaced. For a casual player they are the safe choice. I highly recommend getting the spare tip pack option with the 11mm which has a New tech chalkless silicone tip & a blue soft tip.
- 9.5 – 10mm tips – More often used among competition & advanced players. This is because a glue-on tip generally plays better than a screw-on. Plus the smaller the tip, the less you play off center to spin the ball. We recommend them to the UK players because of a preference towards quality snooker tips.